- The candidate can select up to three Areas of Contribution in the following manner:
1.1 The first area of contribution selected will be termed as “Primary” (One primary area of contribution is mandatory)
1.2 You can select a maximum of two “Secondary” areas of contribution, which is optional
- However, the candidate must fill a separate case study section for each area of contribution selected.
- Candidate should be a registered nurse under the Medical/Nurse Council of the country to apply for the Award. Registered midwives cannot apply for the Award
- Candidate should have a valid residency of the country from which they are applying as on September 30, 2022
- Candidate should have a valid national residency proof issued by the Government of the country from which they are applying as on September 30, 2022
- Candidate should be a registered under the Medical/Nurse Council of the country from which they are applying as on September 30, 2022
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as a Nurse in a healthcare organization as on September 30, 2022
- Candidate must provide a letter from their current/previous organisation which should state their duration of employment as a Nurse as on September 30, 2022
- If the Candidate is self-employed, it is mandatory to fill, sign and submit the self-declaration form attached on the website along with a letter from their previous organisation/s stating their duration of employment as a nurse as on September 30, 2022
- Candidate should have a valid passport as on December 31, 2023, while applying for the Award
- Candidate must be willing to travel to the destination country for the Award Ceremony, if shortlisted
- Employees and immediate family members of the Award management, sponsors and partners of the Award are not allowed to participate in the Award. This excludes nurses working at Aster DM healthcare and its affiliates and group entities.
- The Jury holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria. Jury’s decisions are final and binding and cannot be challenged in any manner whatsoever.
- The Award management may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect, without prior written notification